New Profile Posts

1. Natogamestar
    Natogamestar jacksharkben
    daaanm your still here aswell :D
    1. jacksharkben likes this.
  2. TheGridSupport
    Hi, this is me in 2018! It's been so long! But I have bad news: I'm gone forever. If you send me a message don't expect a fast response.
  3. Lilly16
    Hey feel free to message me for the discord for my server :)
  4. joker15x
    Need help with somethin? Ask me and I'll do my best. :D
  5. Chrondore
    Chrondore ChrisC
    Brand new member here. Where do i go to find servers for xbox one minecraft? Do they not exist? If they don't i have pocket edition, where would i go to find those?
    Please help me! how to create a server ???
  7. joker15x
    joker15x Alexiri
  8. End3rdragon_
    End3rdragon_ ChrisC
    Hi, i'm having a problem where it says, "Can't keep up! Did the system time change, or is the server overloaded? Running 2428ms behind, skipping 48 tick(s)". I don't know if its a mod problem and its on this website too. Please help as soon as you can thank you.
    1. ChrisC
      You could be right that it may be a mod issue. I'm not that experienced with mod's but sry. I recommend posting a tread & contact support for more range of support is still needed.
      Nov 20, 2017
  9. GalvanizedGames
    Question, Does McProHosting build your minecraft server (spawn area, warps, ect.) and do the plugins for you ?
  10. jacksharkben
    jacksharkben ChrisC
    happy birthday
  11. GalacticCraftMC
    Hope To Be Something A t Hypixel One Day
  12. Matin
  13. Marsguard
  14. HarryWills
    HarryWills Dusty A
    Is there a way to add people to your control panel without them knowing your details? Like add a different account to your control panel.
  15. ✯Sophie✯
    Hey look I'm back lmao
  16. TylerD
    If you would like to get in contact with me here on the forums, please create a conversation. To do so click "Information" on my profile.
  17. BlueBubbles9999
  18. ✯Sophie✯
    Goodbye everyone! I am leaving the community. I might not be returning for a while. Goodbye friends. You will be deeply missed. *sigh* :-:
  19. ✯Sophie✯
    Hi I'm ✯Sophie✯. My server is under construction but the MCPH team and my mods will help my server grow and rise so people can play on. Bye
  20. Setless
    Feeling like a Plugins Noob.
    1. sophiajacob likes this.