1. ObsidianArrow
    ObsidianArrow Kevin L
    so i just bought a server, how to i start it up
  2. Laahcta
    Laahcta
    Hello! Welcome to my wall
  3. joshiep478
    joshiep478 Kevin L
    in my server in the creative tabs the modded stuff dosent show and its just not there but it says it is what should i do?
    1. joshiep478
      joshiep478
      now it shows up but we cant place it
      Apr 7, 2019
    2. joshiep478
      joshiep478
      and it says vanilla
      Apr 7, 2019
    3. Kevin L
      Kevin L
      Hey joshiep!

I am so sorry you're experiencing this issue! Due to this problem, I would recommend submitting a ticket to our modpacks team here: https://clients.mcprohosting.com/submitticket.php

Our modpacks team will be able to investigate your server further to ensure your mods are setup properly!

If you have any other questions, please let me know and I would love to help!

Best Regards,
      Kevin L.
      Apr 8, 2019
  4. EnderBossPro
    EnderBossPro ChrisC
    Hi I have a question. Basically I want to know if when kettle gets bungee support in the upcoming future if I’ll be able to use kettle servers in my bungeecord network on mcprohosting or is there like some limitation on mcprohosting keeping me from doing something like this? btw kettle is a new type of server it’s basically a merger between spigot and forge servers.
  5. BHL
    BHL
    So what this means is be nice and polite, so everyone's comfortable! Oh what a sight!
  6. BHL
    BHL
    A hot idea from a really warm thought, brings comfort to those frozen in doubt.
  7. BHL
    BHL
    When it starts getting cold, there's only one thing that should be told.
  8. BHL
    BHL
    Well I'm official! I'm being outspoken and assertive as best as I can!
  9. Lone_Wolf
  10. BlqckHeart
    BlqckHeart Kevin L
    yo, I have a big problem. it put my gmail as the owner of my server, and not my actual name. which is BlqckHeart
  11. johny de wouters
    johny de wouters
    he can anyone help me? every time I start up the server for my mudpack it keeps on stopping
  12. Lilaaa_
    Lilaaa_ Kevin L
    Happy new year!
    1. Kevin L likes this.
    2. Kevin L
      Kevin L
      You too Lilaaa_! :)
      Jan 1, 2019
  13. lorettafiller90
  14. ji123
    ji123
    hreyyeyeheyhxyghuevfygvsdasdfsdfadfasdfsdfasdfsdfsdfasgfgafsgasvdghvgdsvhgvfvahsdvfkahsdvfkhgavsdfhgvsvadkfgvsahdgvfasvdfvkhagsvdfhkasajhsha
  15. Ali.f
    Ali.f Kevin L
    I want to make a nice server i know somw basics from few years ago but i need to learn again plz show me the topics that might help me from start to end thankyou
    1. Kevin L likes this.
    2. Kevin L
      Kevin L
      Dec 3, 2018
  16. Ali.f
  17. Upack
    Upack
    Corrugated Packaging Boxes Online- Lowest Prices
  18. _ItzAmberStarBoy
    _ItzAmberStarBoy
    I will help you instantly with plugin if your plugin I use
  19. _ItzAmberStarBoy
    _ItzAmberStarBoy
    Love to help with Spigot/Bukkit issues
  20. Kieran
    Kieran
    Chicken Nugs
  • About Us

MCProHosting is the world's largest and leading server provider founded in 2011. Our mission is to provide top-quality support and premium services backed by a committed group of individuals who work to ensure your experience is nothing but the best.

We have provided services to over 550,000 satisfied clients worldwide by exceeding the industry standard and with our passion to develop the community for the better. We keep this mentality every day as we move forward and expand our family.
  • Follow us on Twitter!