New Profile Posts

1. Howl
    Howl Kevin L
    hello, I wish to make a server but to have more ram than player slots. Is there a way to customize the value for each? The idea/what im looking for is for a modded survival with a few friends, with 5GB minimum and 10 player slots, Thanks!
  2. S4BrIn4Sp3lLM4n
    S4BrIn4Sp3lLM4n Kevin L
    Hello,
    so I'm having issues starting my server. It was working yesterday and now when I click on "Start" It loads and then won't turn green..
    It says Node 482 under server type. What could I do to get it up and running.. i'd like to play..
  3. Jacob Powell
    Jacob Powell
    "Gohan." "Let it go."
  4. Alek
    Alek
    Does any one know if you can create a server with a preexisting xbox one world?
  5. UNLIMITED RAM
    UNLIMITED RAM Kevin L
    What's wrong Kevin? Where are you?
  6. BHL
    BHL
    BHL - BlockHeadLewie. (: Don't know much, hence a blockhead, however what I do know is solid as a block! :)
  7. Foxyzilla013
    Foxyzilla013
    Looking for trusted staff that can setup server and plugins also i can't pay until Thursday the 20th thats when ill get paid!
  8. Isabella32424rw
    Isabella32424rw Kevin L
    please help me, i spawned 1000000 blocks in one world. Is there any way to fix it
    1. Kevin L
      Kevin L
      Jun 18, 2019
  9. Isabella32424rw
    Isabella32424rw
    I was goofing on my server and spawned 1000000 oak planks. Now i cannot open the world. Is there any way at all i can recover my world
  10. Isabella32424rw
    Isabella32424rw
    Please help me!!!!!!
  11. vinadry
    vinadry
    Khác biệt cuốn hút của mẫu giàn phơi Vinadry GP191
  12. SEO Dominator
    SEO Dominator
    SEO Dominator - # 1 Website Promotion Company in Greece.
  13. KingClawblazer
    KingClawblazer
    Hi everyone how are you all doing? :D
  14. Penguiino
    Penguiino
    I'm an amateur Minecraft Server host.
  15. VoiceActorPlays
    VoiceActorPlays
    Online most of the time and happy to help!
  16. Kevin L
    Kevin L
    Need help? Leave a forum post, contact Live Chat from 9AM - 1AM EST, submit a ticket 24/7, or submit an email to contact@mcprohosting.com!
  17. ObsidianArrow
    ObsidianArrow Kevin L
    so i just bought a server, how to i start it up
    1. Kevin L
      Kevin L
      Great question! Once you purchase a server, you will be sent a "Welcome to MCProHosting - Setup Guide" email with login information to your server's control panel.

From there, you can login to your control panel to manage and turn on your server to begin playing!

If you're unable to find that information, reply back and I can point you in the right direction to get assistance with this.
      May 21, 2019
  18. Laahcta
    Laahcta
    Hello! Welcome to my wall
  19. joshiep478
    joshiep478 Kevin L
    in my server in the creative tabs the modded stuff dosent show and its just not there but it says it is what should i do?
    1. joshiep478
      joshiep478
      now it shows up but we cant place it
      Apr 7, 2019
    2. joshiep478
      joshiep478
      and it says vanilla
      Apr 7, 2019
    3. Kevin L
      Kevin L
      Hey joshiep!

I am so sorry you're experiencing this issue! Due to this problem, I would recommend submitting a ticket to our modpacks team here: https://clients.mcprohosting.com/submitticket.php

Our modpacks team will be able to investigate your server further to ensure your mods are setup properly!

If you have any other questions, please let me know and I would love to help!

Best Regards,
      Kevin L.
      Apr 8, 2019
  20. EnderBossPro
    EnderBossPro ChrisC
    Hi I have a question. Basically I want to know if when kettle gets bungee support in the upcoming future if I’ll be able to use kettle servers in my bungeecord network on mcprohosting or is there like some limitation on mcprohosting keeping me from doing something like this? btw kettle is a new type of server it’s basically a merger between spigot and forge servers.
  • About Us

MCProHosting is the world's largest and leading server provider founded in 2011. Our mission is to provide top-quality support and premium services backed by a committed group of individuals who work to ensure your experience is nothing but the best.

We have provided services to over 550,000 satisfied clients worldwide by exceeding the industry standard and with our passion to develop the community for the better. We keep this mentality every day as we move forward and expand our family.
  • Follow us on Twitter!