1.13 Pre6 very low spawn rate.

Discussion in 'System Administration' started by eatscarrots, Jul 9, 2018.

1. eatscarrots

eatscarrots New Member

We've had a server up for about a month now. We've upgraded to every iteration of the snapshot. This one though is causing us a issue. Play on normal and there's almost no bad guy spawning. We have done adventuring and even at night we can stand around and are not attacked.

I've checked and i've made sure we're on hard mode, (we bumped it up and have restarted several times,).

Any advice would be helpful.

2. jacksharkben

jacksharkben Well-Known Member

This should be reposted to Minecraft devs as they are the only one that can fix it.

3. Kevin M

Kevin M Active Member

Hello @eatscarrots

I deeply apologize for this issue you've ran into, I'll do my best to assist you through this situation you're in.

Check to see if you have the following options set:

Try using this command as a server operator:
    Code:
    /gamerule doMobSpawning true
    If you feel comfortable, it would greatly allow me to deeply look into this if I have a full list of your plugins. This will not give out any information other than the plugin names you have. With this list of information, I'll be able to guide you through which plugins may be preventing mobs from spawning. You are able to reveal this list by simply being an operator on your server and running the following command:
    Code:
    /pl
    Validate you have the option of any other option than 'peaceful' by editing the contents of your server.properties file, or Server Settings as it's called in other locations of your control panel. This option should be set somewhere after the following line:
    Code:
    difficulty=
    This guide should assist you with that matter: https://clients.mcprohosting.com/knowledgebase/30/How-to-Use-FTP.html

Let me know if this helps. :)