PENDING add ons

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by johny de wouters, Jan 2, 2019.

1. johny de wouters

johny de wouters New Member

hey I was just wondering if I get the witch plan do I have to get one of the extra add ons for supporting the server with mods or can I skip add ons

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Hi johny!

If you feel that you do not need any of the add-ons, you would not have to purchase them.
    The add-ons, such as our Server Mangement add-ons, include many benefits such as Premium Support where we can repair configuration files and broken plugins, Mod Support where you can easily install modpacks through our Server Type option, one Plugin Setup per month which you can redeem to have a list of plugins installed and up to 5 permissions groups setup, and one Modpack Setup per month.

You can read more information on our Server Management add-ons here.

You can always purchase an add-on after you have purchased your server by contacting our Live Chat team or submitting a support ticket to our Billing team!

If you have any further questions or issues, please let us know and we would love to help!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

3. johny de wouters

johny de wouters New Member

Kevin,
    if I pick the standard edition instead of hosting modpacks will I still be able to get modpacks after I have my server

4. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey johny!

Yes, you will still be able to change to a modpack by using the Server Type option on your control panel!
    Before changing server types, make sure you always take a backup beforehand - just to be safe.

If you were to run into any issues, please contact our Live Chat team or submit a support ticket and we can help you!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.