PENDING Anyone know when my server can update to 1.13

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Blase101, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Blase101

Blase101 New Member

Is there a usual time as to how long it takes for the server to update? just curious lol.

2. Lacie_A

Lacie_A Director of Communications
    Administrator

Minecraft 1.13 is available on the Server Type at this time. Updating should be as quick as a click of a button.

Have you been experiencing issues? I'd recommend hopping in our LiveChat (12-9p.m. EST) to have someone check it out for you.

3. Blase101

Blase101 New Member

ah ok thanks. thought it did it automatically not manual.

4. Lacie_A

Lacie_A Director of Communications
    Administrator

We don't update it manually because some updates can cause world corruption - we wouldn't want to corrupt your world!

1.13 is known to result in world corruption when you update, so we do recommend creating a backup before updating your server.

5. suedo

suedo New Member

Hello, I just created an account for my friends and I but we want to play on update 1.12. I have changed the server type from 1.13 to 1.12 but it will not let us join. We want 1.12 for optifine and shaders. Could you please help me. I've restarted the server and saved after changing to 1.12

6. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Please double-check to ensure your server has properly changed to the 1.12 server type.

You will then need to ensure your Minecraft client is set to version 1.12 to be able to join your server:
    https://mcph.info/Change-Client-Versions

Here is a great tutorial you can use to install Optifine on your Minecraft client:

If you're still experiencing issues changing your server's version, if you have a server with MCProHosting you can submit a ticket here and we can help you with installing a 1.12 server type on your server!: https://mcph.info/SubmitaTicket