PENDING Appears as 100% Memory, Server Crashing Continuously

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by BrightYune, Nov 5, 2018.

1. BrightYune

BrightYune New Member

Me and my friends started playing on a minecraft vanilla server without any mods. I believe we're using the dirt plan, and it seemed like the server was running fine earlier today. But suddenly it started crashing. We've only been playing for a bit, and the most we did was travel a bit and dig.

We're not sure if it has anything to do with the server being at 100% memory. The world file and all other files don't seem that big, and it doesn't look like the server console is complaining about anything, so we're not sure why it's crashing every few minutes with only 1 or 2 players on the server.

Hoping someone could help with this. We'd like to play without disconnecting every few minutes.

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey BrightYune!

I'm so sorry to hear your server is crashing!

We would love to investigate this further and get this fixed for you.
    To be able to view your service and the crash errors properly, please submit a ticket to our General Support department regarding this issue.

If you're unsure on how to get past the open ticket area, input the word "help", scroll down to the bottom to where you see "Did any of these articles solve your problem?" and then press "No". This will allow you to submit a ticket!

Our team can then review your server and the crash errors. We will then be able to assist you further with these issues!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.