PENDING Bosses not spawning

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Deathrohk, May 13, 2019 at 9:03 PM.

1. Deathrohk

Deathrohk New Member

I am playing the Roguelike Dungeons and Adventures modpack, and I since getting Sponge installed, bosses are not spawning like they used to. As well as other actions performing slower now, such as going through portals and opening chests. Is there a fix for this?

#1 Deathrohk, May 13, 2019 at 9:03 PM
    Last edited: May 13, 2019 at 9:18 PM
  2. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Deathrohk!

Sponge can actually affect a modpack's gameplay and certain other features.
    It may be worth disabling Sponge on your server if you find that these problems are really affecting your gameplay experience.

If you're wanting to keep Sponge, I would recommend contacting our modpacks team.
    They will know the exact methods to find why everything is performing slower and they may be able to repair this problem without needing to uninstall Sponge.

Please try that and if you are unable to get assistance for any reason, contact me back and I can do my best to help you further!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.