RESOLVED Can I Host A Server For Cracked Minecraft

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by coocle, Nov 7, 2015.

1. coocle

coocle New Member

Hello I Wanted to host a server for cracked users because im cheap :p and im planing to buy the 9,99$ pack so that's why im asking this can i do it or no or is there a way

2. coocle

coocle New Member

any awnser? i think i found a solution do i put online _mode=true to false atleast i think it is like that

3. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

Hello coocle and welcome,
    Yes if you wish to have a cracked minecraft simply go to Files on the sidebar of the panel and go Config Files and in Server.Properties turn Online_Mode: False

Just beware this can simply allow your server to be hackable.

4. TylerD

TylerD Active Member

To elaborate further on what Tech said, setting Online-Mode: False will allow for cracked players to join your server; however, it is not recommended due to the security risks. When referring to "Hackable" this does not mean access to your control panel etc, rather, a player can sign in as anyone on the server and potential gain access to an OP's username and run commands on the server.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Sebastian T.M

Sebastian T.M New Member

how to restore skin on mcprohosting cracked server?

6. TylerD

TylerD Active Member

Since you are running your server is offline-mode you will not be able to see your skins as the server cannot make a connection to the Mojang services; however, this plugin may be able to assist you - Plugin