PENDING Cannot Log into server I just bought

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Joe K, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Joe K

Joe K New Member

I recently bought a server to run UMR, and when I switched versions to play it, I get stuck at an infinite screen of "logging in". I gave my friends (reason I bought a server) the IP, and they too are stuck at the logging in screen. I read on the forums to download the modpacks via TechnicPack and play through there, but that results in the server saying incompatible FML modded server. I feel I am doing something wrong. Anyone know how to fix this?
    Thank you

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Joe!

I am so sorry you're experiencing this issue Joe!
    We would like to get this repaired as soon as possible!

Double-check to ensure you're loading the Technic Launcher and that you're loading that launcher using the Ultra Modded Revival pack.
    If you're still unable to join, please submit a ticket to our Modpacks department here.

Our modpacks team is extremely knowledgeable of modpacks and we will be able to assist you with joining your server!

If you have any further questions, please let us know and we would love to help!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

3. Joe K

Joe K New Member

Thank you, Kevin, for replying. Unfortunately I did as you suggested and it seems to still have say incompatible mods. I will form a ticket to see if your mod pack team has any idea how to go about this.
    Thank you again :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jordyn K

Jordyn K New Member

Hello! I am having the same problem! Have you found a solution? If so, let me know. Thanks!

5. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Jordyn!

I'm sorry to hear you're having the same problem!

I would recommend the same thing I recommended Joe.
    If you're absolutely sure you're running the correct version on the Twitch launcher, submit a ticket to our Modpacks team and we will help you to join your server!

If you have any further questions, please let us know and we would love to help!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.