BUG Can't Get On Sever

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Diamond_Pug, Jul 14, 2017.

1. Diamond_Pug

Diamond_Pug New Member

Best Answers:
    Hello! I was wondering if someone could help me. So on my server, I have around 10ish mods. The server has been working perfectly fine for the past two weeks. Around 30 minutes ago, my server kicked everyone off and is saying "Timed Out" every time we try to join. Sometimes, the player count turns to, "???", instead of numbers. The CPU is at 100 and then memory is at 98 but sometimes 100. It has been close to 100 for a while and it has worked perfectly fine. Is this a problem with the host? Or do I need to upgrade my server? I haven't done much to it lately so I'm not sure why it would run out of RAM/memory now. In red, the console said something about the connection. It's not working for anyone. Will it maybe fix tomorrow? Please help!

2. Firestar311

Firestar311 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try to restart the server, that usually fixes issues like this.
    Could you tell me what your server’s plan is and what mods you have installed?

3. Diamond_Pug

Diamond_Pug New Member

Best Answers:
    I have the iron plan. So last night I left it open to see if it would fix today. I came on and the spawn was blown up. I hadn't had it whitelisted at the time, but no one had the ip besides a few of my close friends. I know they didn't do it. When I got near the spawn of the map, tnt would start exploding and blowing everything up. Eventually I realized what was happening, shut down the server, turned command blocks off, opened the server while tnt was still going off, and turned off tnt griefing. Eventually it stopped. It didn't blow up anything important, at least I don't think since I am still checking. This explains the rise to 100 CPU and the crash. I created a backup as soon as it started exploding but I'm afraid that it might cause more explosions again. Is there any way the support people can roll back the server before the time it crashed or figure out who did it? It might be a hacker but I'm not sure. Did this happen to anyone else? I will probably leave the server the way it is since nothing important blew up. I just want to know what caused it. Thank you! <3

4. Firestar311

Firestar311 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From what I understand, MCPH take weekly backups, send in a support ticket and ask them to restore the backup before this started.

5. Diamond_Pug

Diamond_Pug New Member

Best Answers:
    Ok thank you so much! I really appreciate it! <3