PENDING Can’t log in to server or Control Panel

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by TrueIntellectual, Jul 9, 2019.

1. TrueIntellectual

TrueIntellectual New Member

help please. I purchased a server today. Upon trying to log in to the server or control panel I was given “failed to connect to server” or “error 500”

Is there something wrong? I’m trying to play SevTech Ages if that matters. This is rather frustrating.

2. Zytheus

Zytheus New Member

McProHosting is having some sort of massive doo-doo going on right now. Best to wait, but it doesn't look very good for anyone who recently purchased a server.

3. TrueIntellectual

TrueIntellectual New Member

How not good are we talking? Like will my server not go up? Is the service just down?

4. Zytheus

Zytheus New Member

Service was down but it's back so I guess we're in the clear. I meant that new customers would get a bad taste in their mouth if they just got a server and the host is suddenly down.