PENDING Certain mobs not spawning.

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by shaun056, Jun 12, 2019.

1. shaun056

shaun056 New Member

Got a survival server set up and it's all going well... until I notice that there are very few mobs spawning. Some are and it's great, Cod, Salmon, chickens, dolphins, creeper, endermen, bat's zombies, skeletons, drowned and that's it. I can spawn them in, that's fine. But finding them out in the world? Nah. I'm using Core version Core Plugins 1.13.2, with Dynmap. I only have one region. which I used the "/rg flag <> deny-spawning" command. I then changed it to false and saw a few more mobs (well sheep mostly).

So I don't know if this is an issue with the worldguard addon or anything else.

Please help :)

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Shaun!

We would love to investigate this further!
    Our Live Chat team is currently online.

Please open a Live Chat with our team and we would love to investigate your server further!
    We look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.