PENDING Constant Server Disconnect

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Deathrohk, May 13, 2019.

1. Deathrohk

Deathrohk New Member

Not just me, but many of my friends keep getting disconnected from the server at completely random times. We could play for hours with nothing happening, but of all a sudden, we just get disconnected. Sometimes it happens repetitively. [​IMG]https://imgur.com/a/vWBtkuW

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Deathrohk!

I believe this problem is directly related to your previous thread regarding the server lagging.
    Quite often, these types of issues will go hand and hand and I believe one of your mods, a modded entity, or a tile error is causing your issue.

I would recommend contacting our Live Chat team which is avaliable from 9am to 1am EST, or you can submit a ticket to our modpacks department. Our team will be able to review your modded server to see why it is constantly disconnecting players and we can ensure this is fixed!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.