PENDING Crafting Broken

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Obine, May 29, 2019.

1. Obine

Obine New Member

I Just started a new Minecraft PE survival server (Nukkit) and the only thing that i can craft is planks. it will not let me craft even the simplest of things (i.e. sticks or crafting table). I can switch to creative and everything is there and usable.

2. Obine

Obine New Member

sorry i posted this in the wrong area

3. Obine

Obine New Member

I Just started a new Minecraft PE survival server (Nukkit) and the only thing that I can craft is planks. It will not let me craft even the simplest of things (i.e. sticks or crafting table). I can switch to creative and everything is there and usable.

4. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Obine!

I am so sorry to hear that!
    We would love to investigate this further!

I'd like to ask you a few questions to see why this may be occurring.

1. Did you start a brand new world on NukkitX when you started your server?
    2. What other blocks are you trying to craft?
    3. Can you test some other basic crafting like beds, dispensers, doors?

Please let us know what you find and then we will do our best to assist you further!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

5. Obine

Obine New Member

It looks like i received a response from a ticket i submitted (i guess was too impatient). They said there is a known API bug on this and should be resolved soon. To answer your questions in case someones finds the same issue:

1) brand new world
    2) i only tried wood planks (worked) and sticks, crafting table.
    3) i cannot try any of those because they require a crafting table (which i cannot make) to make any of those - i guess i could switch to creative to get a crafting table and then switch back to survival.

6. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Obine!

That is very interesting!

I'd like to take a backup and try updating NukkitX, and then I'd like to test crafting.
    Would you be interested in trying this?

If so, please private message me with your server IP address and email address and I would love to investigate this!

Best Regards,
    Kevin l.

7. Penguiino

Penguiino New Member

I personally do not have an mcprohosting server, but I can confirm OP's problems. I'm having the same issue. I can only craft planks and a few other blocks, specifically oak doors, slabs, and stairs. @OP, if you don't mind me asking, can you give me the list of plugins you were using? Will also try updating to latest version of Nukkit as per the Admin's suggestion.

Edit: Forgot to mention that I gave myself a crafting table and a stack of planks in creative to see what it would allow me to make. Haven't tested beds yet, but the items listed above were what showed up in the recipe book. I haven't actually tried crafting them.

TL;DR Same issues as OP, will try Admin's suggestions.

#7 Penguiino, Jun 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2019
  8. Penguiino

Penguiino New Member

Success! I can now create a crafting table and sticks. Updated to the latest nukkit (the one that was created today as of time of posting) and deleted Recipes.yml in the server's root folder. All is good!

• Winner Winner x 1