Current Expirence with mcprohosting.

Discussion in 'Testimonials' started by skrrts, Aug 9, 2019.

1. skrrts

skrrts New Member

Its all been going good, i bought the first plan but ended up upgrading to the 2nd one to fix lag. No matter what, the lag still exists, its a bit better on the new plan, but its still very laggy.
    My sub domain doesnt work either now, so i might end up switching hosts.
    Very sad because i like how the dashboard is layed out so i dont wanna switch

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Skrrts!

I am so sorry to hear that your server is lagging!
    Lag can be caused by many reasons, from entities to chunk loading, and even plugins and mods can contribute to lag.

We would love to investigate this further and get this repaired.
    Our Live Chat is currently opened. Please open a Live Chat with our support team.

They will get you the help you need to ensure your server is running properly!
    We can also repair any subdomain issues you may be experiencing.

We look forward to hearing from you and working with you to get these issues resolved!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.