PENDING Custom Modpack server is crashing...

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by DeanAlan Wiginton, Nov 3, 2018.

1. DeanAlan Wiginton

DeanAlan Wiginton New Member

Hi! I've never has to ask for help on this but I would love some.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/tfBjCEmj

Server keeps crashing and I have NO idea what to do
    Would love some help :D

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Hi DeanALan Wiginton!

Thank you for contacting us! We would love to assist you!

It appears mods are causing your server to crash. More specifically, it appears some of your mods may have requirements that are either not installed, or that have the wrong version installed as indicated by these errors:
    Code:
    Missing Mods:
        unknown : need [14.23.5.2768,15.0.0.0): have 14.23.4.2760
    Missing Mods:
        unknown : need [14.23.4.2765,): have 14.23.4.2760
    Missing Mods:
        unknown : need [14.23.5.2768,): have 14.23.4.2760
    Missing Mods:
        unknown : need [14.23.5.2768,): have 14.23.4.2760
    If your server is with MCProHosting, please submit a ticket to our Modpacks department here. Our Modpacks team can then review your crash logs and server errors and assist you with the issues you're having.

If you're unsure on how to get past the open ticket area, input the word "help", scroll down to the bottom to where you see "Did any of these articles solve your problem?" and then press "No". This will allow you to submit a ticket!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.