RESOLVED Custom Modpack - State Engine Error

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Austin Crawford, May 1, 2016.

1. Austin Crawford

Austin Crawford New Member

My friends and I were making a custom modpack to play together with, everything is going great client side but when trying to get multiplayer to work the server keeps getting an error and shuts down.

[20:11:11] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state SERVER_STOPPED. Errors may have been discarded.
    [20:11:11] [Server thread/INFO] [FML/]: The state engine was in incorrect state ERRORED and forced into state AVAILABLE. Errors may have been discarded.

I have no idea what the state engine is. Please help.

Link for full log is here

http://pastebin.com/4HrtRapT

Thank you in advance

2. redhud

redhud Member

Looks like a massive Error. I suggest filing a ticket from my signature below

3. Austin Crawford

Austin Crawford New Member

I managed to fix the issue. I had to get rid of Optifine and damage indicators in the server mods folder because they are client side. Also had to get rid of OreDimensions, which isn't that big of a deal to me. Thank you though!