Do You Want to Join A SMP server? (Like the CubeSMP)

Discussion in 'Share your MCPH server' started by randkrivera, Oct 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EwanDoesMC

EwanDoesMC New Member

Best Answers:
    EwanDoesMC
    Im decent at building and PVP, however i don't wish to fight. I wouldn't say I'm outstanding at building but I'm getting there.
    Yes, i am mature.
    Ive watched cube since Christmas, but properly since How to Minecraft season one ended.
    TheFeilds
    You should whitelist me as i am a friendly player who knows the basics of every SMP. I intend to play everyday and make friends whilst making rapid progress on all of my ongoing projects. I've always wanted to play on a SMP like this since i got minecraft in October, unfortunately, one in six SMP's I've played on was good, and i got griefed everyday. Since i got minecraft, i have grinder hours upon hours learning as i went along (watching Youtubers a lot too). I follow rules, am trustworthy and can work with other players to build amazing creations. I believe i can contribute to a community alike the Cube SMP.
    I would love to, and I'm not saying i won't, but i'd have to talk it through with my parents.
    Yes, i would be able to and will if this server gives me the motivation to start. I also know you tubers with 400+ subs, so i believe i could get a few hundred subs if i started creating content.

2. Aubrey Cloud

Aubrey Cloud New Member

Best Answers:
    IGN:soccergirl976

Are you good at? (Building, Redstone, Etc.): Sometimes I'm pretty good at building and other times I'm not, it kind of depends on the build. I'm also not that great at redstone however I catch on to things pretty fast so I could easily learn it.

Are you mature?:Yes, as mature as a 14 year old can be

How long have you watched Cube SMP: Ever since it started.

Do you know what the Cube SMP is?
    Yes!! Who doesn't, it's the best!!

A paragraph explaining why i should whitelist you (Must be 5 sentences or you won't get accepted, but more is better [​IMG] ): I think you should whitelist me because I would help the server out. I've been saving up my money to purchase a new computer, so I will be buying a new one pretty soon. Once I get a new one I will start a YouTube channel and will hope that I can have a smp sever to record on. I know that I'm probably not your first choice but I'm sure I'll get way better, even though I've been playing minecraft for like 3 years now. Thanks for taking time out of you day to read this and I hope I can join your smp sever.

Can you donate? (It really helps): I could probably donate a little bit from time to time.

Are you able to record for YouTube:
    Yes I could record for YouTube but I'm working on getting a new computer so it's easier to record.

3. greekgirlgamer

greekgirlgamer New Member

Best Answers:
    IGN: greekgirlgamer

Are you good at? (Building, Redstone, Etc.): Im good at building+designing

Are you mature?:
    Yes i am

How long have you watched Cube SMP:
    I've been watching cube smp 1 year now !

Do you know what the Cube SMP is?
    Yes i know what it is , Its a survival multiplayer server that people come together and build things :D

A paragraph explaining why i should whitelist you (Must be 5 sentences or you won't get accepted, but more is better [​IMG]
    First of all i'll make alot of videos on this server!I can help alot in the server and i also can help if someone needs help. I really wanted to join a smp server like cube smp because i want to meet other youtubers! I can be an active member and i promise that i can do amazing buildings on the server ! Well I am also helpfull and i can solve problems easily if it needs and i can help on the community
    Hope you accepting me and if you do i would be very happy if you dont i wont stop watching your videos =D

Can you donate? (It really helps): Im 13 but i think i can help!

Are you able to record for YouTube:
    Yes i am my youtube channel name is greekminecrafterz we got our videos on greek but i can make english speaking on cube smp if you accept me :D

4. AngryLeafar

AngryLeafar New Member

Best Answers:
    Hi

IGN: angryleafar (i swear I'm not angry its just the name).

Are you good at? (Building, Redstone, Etc.): I'm a good builder.

Are you mature?: I'm very calm, and love meeting new people I like making jokes and i never cross the line.

How long have you watched Cube SMP: since Stacyplays joined in season one and haven't stopped.

Do you know what the Cube SMP is? cube smp is a survival multiplayer server owned by Graser10.

Skype: at the moment my skype is not available but i do have team speak 3.

A paragraph explaining why i should whitelist you (Must be 5 sentences or you won't get accepted, but more is better [​IMG] ): Well i love minecraft it took me a long time to get it i had to do things like cleaning my parents car and taking car of my brothers dog to get it. I love to communicate although i can be a nutcraker I'm often very shy and i love meeting new people. Playing minecraft is the best and none of my friends like it so while playing i get lonely so being part of an smp server is a dream. i love building and exploring. i love the idea of being part of a minecraft society. i hope you consider me as an applicant.

Can you donate? (It really helps): Unfortunatly at the moment I can not.

Are you able to record for YouTube: I'd love to try it out.

AngryLeafar

5. WolfieSenpai

WolfieSenpai New Member

Best Answers:
    IGN: WolfieSenpai

Are you good at? I'm alright at redstone and i like mining .

Are you mature?: I am mature and fun at times.

How long have you watched Cube SMP: since episode 20 of season 1.

Do you know what the Cube SMP is? yes since the previous answer.

A paragraph explaining why i should whitelist you (Must be 5 sentences or you won't get accepted, but more is better [​IMG] ): you should white list me is because im active mature and can also give everyone a fun time on the server. im alright at redstone and i can help out around the techy side of the server. i can also do some things around the server like build and gather materials. i am easy to get along with and talk to, i also really like minecraft. i love talking to people if your lonely come to me and have a chat. i've been playing minecraft for 3 years now. i hope you consider about letting me join :).

Can you donate? (It really helps): sorry i dont think i can my parents wouldnt allow it.

Are you able to record for YouTube: no i cant record because i dont know how.

6. MCBlizzardhaunt

MCBlizzardhaunt New Member

Best Answers:
    IGN: MCBlizzardhaunt

Are you good at? (Building, Redstone, Etc.): yep, im good at building,(but not good as a pro builder). and of course mining, i can do redstone( a very little bit, but i can do some research about it)

Are you mature?: yes of course. i am a calm person, but also can be fun at anytimes.

How long have you watched Cube SMP: since the 1st ep. until now (inc. stacyplays, heyimbee, grapeapplesauce, and a bit of graser10.)

Do you know what the Cube SMP is? i really do know it.

A paragraph explaining why i should whitelist you (Must be 5 sentences or you won't get accepted, but more is better [​IMG] ): i loooooooooove to play minecraft. almost like 1-2 years to collect my money to get minecraft, and i have been practicing pvp, survival, etc. with some other(fake) minecraft launcher, i am very friendly(trust me), i really like to talk to people when my friends are busy or whatsoever. and about joining the smp, is because there are like, none of my friends play minecraft (except when i go to multiplayer server) , and im just like 'hey there watchu buildin today?' to nobody. well, bit weird eh? hope you accepting me! xx

Can you donate? (It really helps): not at the moment, but when i get paid and save some, i will try.

Are you able to record for YouTube: not at the moment too, bc i need to buy a 'real' pc and install all the things i need. my laptop is very unable to record things. :(( (even from the webcam)

7. BB_Gamer

BB_Gamer New Member

Best Answers:
    IGN:BB_Gamer

Are you good at? (Building, Redstone, Etc.): Am very good at Redstone and if you whant to play UHC i can make the map so i can do comand blocks, am decent in Building

Are you mature?: Am 14 so no but i behavior like a mature person

How long have you watched Cube SMP: i dont know but long

Do you know what the Cube SMP is? Yes the server has a fantastic community of Friends

A paragraph explaining why i should whitelist you (Must be 5 sentences or you won't get accepted, but more is better [​IMG] ):
    I have bin in some other communitys but those ones shut down because thy were not payd ore on a home pc
    I want to join this server because i know this server whant shut down because its a goed server white a good community and i like that if you have something it whant be gon the next day. I like that you do a lot of minegames whit the community and have so match fun and i have bin in good community and i want to be in a bether whan and have fun and make nice videos white everyone and i want my viewers to have fun loking at my videos

Can you donate? (It really helps): no am sorry but i dont have a job end am not old enough for it

Are you able to record for YouTube: Yes i am

8. Minecraft_cheung

Minecraft_cheung New Member

Best Answers:
    IGN:Minecraft_cheung

Are you good at? Redstone, or you can say nothing

Are you mature?:no i am still in primary

How long have you watched Cube SMP: half year, but i aready watched graser season one all episode and seasone two too.

Do you know what the Cube SMP is? yes, just a simple server that you make shops, make money, battle and wasting diamond

Skype: i have no skype, sorry. but you can add me as friend in mineplex

A paragraph explaining why i should whitelist you (Must be 5 sentences or you won't get accepted, but more is better [​IMG] ):

because i love cube and wanted to experience smp with others. although my english is bad ican be a good online friend. i wish that i can be prepared for the future minecraft. just add me in your whitelist add i will train my building and fighting skills. please let me in your white list add tell me your server ip.

Can you donate? (It really helps): i don't have much money, i can alwaysserch diamond for you in minecraft

Are you able to record for YouTube: i can but i still did not started it yet

9. xX_HellCraft_Xx

xX_HellCraft_Xx New Member

Best Answers:
    Note will be removed once an application has been accepted by the OP.

IGN: xX_HellCraft_Xx

Are you good at? (Building, Redstone, Etc.): Building Redstone

Are you mature?: Yes i do it sometimes.

How long have you watched Cube SMP: One year

Do you know what the Cube SMP is? It a server that youtuber record on and your free to build things. it like singleplayer but in Multiplayer.

A paragraph explaining why i should whitelist you (Must be 5 sentences or you won't get accepted, but more is better [​IMG] ): I played Minecraft for 5 years. i love playing it at start i played singleplayer for 1 year. and i start to play on a server i love it. i played with my bro like xX_Mcoh_Xx. and now i got a server but my pc restart and all my servers and how to make them are gone:(.

Can you donate? (It really helps): Yes

Are you able to record for YouTube: Yes

==========================================================================
    Thanks for applying and i'm looking forward to everyone coming on the server![/QUOTE]

10. adam warner

adam warner New Member

Best Answers:
    IGN: adamrebel

Are you good at? (Building, Redstone, Etc.): building,design,fighing,planing

Are you mature?:yes but im also fun sortve like graser

How long have you watched Cube SMP: since stacyplays started it at first I was like I dunno but then I watched it and I liked it. so i went on grasers channel and watched all of them.

Do you know what the Cube SMP is? yes survival multi player

I love minecraft I play it almost everyday. im hardworking im great at building (but im no walcharts build team). I love working on projects in minecraft. i get along with people great but not so great in real life i have social anxiety so i get nervous and stutter when i present some speech or when i meet new people in real life. i would love to be apart of this. i don't have many friends in the real world so i would love to make some over minecraft. another reason i would love to be apart of this is cause it sounds so fun. i saw graser10/stacyplays/tomahawk play a smp and all i thought was "i would love to be in one of these" and now i can be if u except my application. please and thank you -Adam Warner

Can you donate? (It really helps): i honestly don't know but most likely yes

Are you able to record for YouTube: yes my channel is youtube.com/adamwarner8

11. Abacaxi

Abacaxi Member

Best Answers:
    Server Op has not been seen since November, he may not reply.

12. adam warner

adam warner New Member

Best Answers:
    welll its worth a try

13. Julia Stonefield

Julia Stonefield New Member

Best Answers:
    Meowser123

13 - but mature

Im pretty good at building and ok at redstone

I am very mature and I won't grief or hack or doing anything stupid like that.

I have watched all of Season 1 of the cube and most of season 2, I watch Graser10 mostly.

Yes

pieman22310

I should be accepted into the cube SMP server because I can do many thing to help out. I have always wanted to be a part of The Cube SMP but I have never had enough friends that would want to create a server with me. I act like Graser mixed with a little bit of Parker. I am funny, cool, AND MASTER G!!! jk. I was looking for other servers to be a part of but i just think that they do not have trust worthy people on it. I do not know if you are still accepting applications, but I would love to join your server.

I could donate a small amount.

Yes, I have a small youtube channel called pieman22310. I also have a twitch to stream on.

14. Cupcake

Cupcake New Member

Best Answers:
    IGN: FabulousCupcake

Are you good at building?: I consider myself to be a pretty decent builder, not the best. But I absolutely love to do redstone for others!!

Are you mature?: For my age I would consider myself mature.

How long have you watched cube smp?: I have been watching the cube smp for a little over a year.

Do you know what the cube smp is?: Of course!

I believe I should be accepted on to this server because I love to talk with others that like the same things I do. Not only that but I would just love the chance to be a part of a community! I love the concept of the cube and I have wanted to create my own smp server for all of the cube fans to play on as well. I also believe this would be a great experience for me. I am not what you would call the social person at school and I would love to expand my friendships all over the world to others that have the same interests as me. If I am accepted on to this server I would do all I can to help out the community. I may not be the best at things when I start but I always get better. :D

Can you donate?: Not at the moment, I am only 13 and I have no source of income I still ask my mom for things. But please don't let this effect your decision. I can always earn money in the future!

Are you able to record for youtube?: I am able to record for youtube I just need to download editing software and a recording software. I have been trying to find one that a lot of people reccomend, have any suggestions? But I do have a youtube channel and would be happy to upload episodes!

Thank You for reading my application!! :D

15. mikey0619

mikey0619 New Member

Best Answers:
    IGN: mikey0619

Are you good at? (Building, Redstone, Etc.): I can build different things well, depending on what it is. I can make simple redstone contraptions (lava and tnt traps, redstone clocks, etc..) I am good at finding gold and not diamonds. I am a pretty good PvPer as well.

Are you mature?: Indeed.

How long have you watched Cube SMP: I say around two-four months.

Do you know what the Cube SMP is?: Would I be applying if I didn't? Yes I do.

A paragraph explaining why i should whitelist you (Must be 5 sentences or you won't get accepted, but more is better [​IMG] ): I am friendly and like to play fair. I do not greif and do crap like that. It is very noob-like to greif someone because you can't get the items yourself. I can make shops like in Cube SMP and use the currency. In fact, I've been looking for a server with this kind of currency for about a month now. I will understand if something happens, like the server has to be put under maintenace. I can record whenever I want, so I say about one video a week. Thanks for reading this and, hopefully, considering to whitelist me.

Can you donate? (It really helps): I can, not whenever I want though.

Are you able to record for YouTube: Yes. My channel is called mikey0619. The link is here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCG4wdyJX4tB4IcTLGa0oofw

Thank you for considering me as a whitelist option. If I do get accepted, most thanks to you, you have half fulfilled my dream. If you don't accept me, thank you for taking the time anyway.

-mikey0619

16. JoelYT_

JoelYT_ New Member

Best Answers:
    IGN: JoelYT_

Are you good at? (Building, Redstone, Etc.): I am a little bit good at redstone, I would say I am fairly good at building, I am mostly good at doing things as quick and efficiently as possible.

Are you mature?: Yes, I think I am, and obviously other people do too. When I was 9 someone thought I was 13, and now people at first think I'm like 15.

How long have you watched Cube SMP: Since Season 2

Do you know what the Cube SMP is? Yes

A paragraph explaining why i should whitelist you (Must be 5 sentences or you won't get accepted, but more is better [​IMG] )
    First off lets just say, that I have been looking for a SMP like this for about a year now. I think I should be able to get in because I am a YouTuber too. Also I think I could probably really help with a lot of things. I think this would be a very fun SMP. Please consider me getting in, thank you for reading, and goodbye for now I guess.

Can you donate? (It really helps): I might be able to pitch in a couple dollars every now and then.

Are you able to record for YouTube: Yes, I already have a channel.

17. alexdalzotto

alexdalzotto New Member

Best Answers:
    IGN:AmazinggAlex

Are you good at? (Building, Redstone, Etc.): I would say that i am fairly good at building, i really enjoy it and i always enjoy looking at the different builds that the cube smp members do. I don't know much about redstone at all, but i know basic things about it.

Are you mature?: Yes, i would definitely say I am, i am in year 10 at school and am mature.

How long have you watched Cube SMP:Since Season 1.

Do you know what the Cube SMP is? Yes

I think that i should be whitelisted because i am mature and i dont steal, grief or bully people. I think that is totally pointless because you would just get kicked off of the server. I have been looking for a server like this for ages now and i really, really want to be included in it. I always enjoy watching the cube smp and want to be able to have a server that i can go on and build too. Generally, i think that i will be a great inclusion on the server because i am fun, i love building and i really enjoy the SMP atmosphere.

Can you donate? (It really helps): Sometimes i can donate if it is needed.

Are you able to record for YouTube: Yes, I have a channel but might have to decide if i would like to record it.

#137 alexdalzotto, Oct 24, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2015
  18. Nore

Nore Forum Moderator

Best Answers:
    I am locking this thread until the thread creator requests it to be unlocked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.