Easter Egg Hunt! Hoppy Easter From MCProHosting!

Discussion in 'News' started by TylerD, Mar 21, 2016.

By TylerD on Mar 21, 2016 at 6:28 PM
  1. TylerD

TylerD CEO
    Administrator

Best Answers:
    Hey Everyone!

MCProHosting is so hoppy (yes...we’re punny) to offer free 3 day trial server for anyone to get together with their friends for a fun Easter Egg Hunt!! In an open adventure style hunt you will be challenged with fun mazes, parkour, and more in a macro style kitchen and garden build. Team up with your friends or try to find all the Easter Eggs yourself! Get your free server at easter.mcprohosting.com.

[​IMG]
    MCProHosting has exclusive rights to host this brand new map made by The Voxel Box build team. We are offering a free 3 day trial server with the map pre-loaded for anyone to play. All you have to do is sign up for the trial! You can then upgrade your trial (or any plan you currently have with MCProHosting) using promo code “EasterBunny” and save 20%.

• Agree Agree x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by TylerD, Mar 21, 2016.

1. jacksharkben
      jacksharkben
      First lol and cool

New members only (most likely)

And lol
      Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    2. TylerD
      TylerD
      The promo code is for New and Existing clients :)
    3. joker15x
      joker15x
      I FOUND THEM ALL!

[​IMG] (Since that image option doesn't work. https://gyazo.com/a681444c5f05f72144b21397080f1dfb
    4. ChrisC
      ChrisC
      Great. I can make another Video :)

@TylerD, Is there any Forum fun for easter?
    5. joker15x
      joker15x
      Is there gonna be an Easter hunt all around the MCPH website again? And what do you mean by another video?
      Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
    6. Pearson Wright
      Pearson Wright
      I have to admit, this is neat. Although... I do believe you should retain the the website hunt from last year. Not everyone wants to upload an entire world-save just to do an egg-hunt, even if the map looks amazing.
    7. bembin123
      bembin123
      I love the map and think that this 3 day server will get you a lot more loyal devoted customers.