Economy Recomendations

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Dylan Schmitz, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Dylan Schmitz

Dylan Schmitz New Member

I'd like to have a medieval economy server with a pvp world and a pve world, I'd like to have an auction house menu where players can sell their stuff to others, and I'd like for players to be able to sell stuff at a physical shop with chestshop or something. I'd like players to be able to rent plots of land in the castle to set up shops. So there would be 3 worlds that players could switch between (The spawn world, the castle/pve world, and the pvp world). I would also like kits, ranks, and crates to be available for purchase via real money, as well as voting. I know that may be a lot to ask but what are your recommendations?

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Dylan!

I noticed you have a ticket currently submitted to our Plugin Setups team with this specific question!
    Our Plugin Setups team will help you with this and ensure your server is set up! :)

If you have any further questions or issues, please let us know!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

3. Dylan Schmitz

Dylan Schmitz New Member

The response that I got didn't answer my question, I'm looking for recommendations for plugins, plus, their response time is extremely slow.

4. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Dylan!

I'm sorry to hear that!
    Here are some plugin recommendations:

Multiverse-Core(multiple worlds), PerWorldInventory, EZAuctions, ChestShop, AreaShop, EssentialsX, Vault, Votifier, SuperbVote.

Those recommendations would accomplish everything you're wanting to set up on your server including multiple worlds with different inventories, auctions, shops, rentable plots, basic commands and an economy, and server voting.

Our Plugin Setups team can assist you with getting these plugins installed and setup.
    Let us know if you have any further questions!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

5. Dylan Schmitz

Dylan Schmitz New Member

Thank you, that was exactly what I was looking for

• Like Like x 1