RESOLVED Error 500 Message

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Lowfatlog, Jul 3, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lowfatlog

Lowfatlog New Member

Hello there! Today when I was trying to access my servers control panel It wouldn't let me log in and It would say "Error 500" I presume it was a typical Tuesday morning update/hotfix so I was just wondering when I may be allowed to log in. Thank you.

[​IMG]

2. Joshua G

Joshua G New Member

Hello Lowfatlog,

I am sorry to hear you are having issues logging into your server's control panel. I just tried logging into my server's control panel, and it seems to be working for me. I also notice a lot of websites yesterday were down with the same error so it could be a program that MCProHosting, LLC is using caused this outage. Are you able to login now? If not, I would recommend trying to clear your cache and browser history. Because it could be possible that the page you are seeing is a cached version, so after the cache is cleared it will go away. I hope this helps. If not, I will let a staff member investigate this issue for you and talk with you further.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lowfatlog

Lowfatlog New Member

It seems to be working now, must have been an outage earlier today. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.