PENDING Forge Server Crashing

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by MrCubed, Dec 16, 2018.

1. MrCubed

MrCubed New Member

I know that I literally just got this fixed, but now I literally cannot figure out why this is crashing.
    (This is Forge 1.12.2 14.23.5.2768)

Here's the console log:
    https://pastebin.com/wq9zZwN0

I apologize if I'm missing something obvious, but I'm no programmer, and I don't understand 80% of the console logs.

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey MrCubed!

I am so happy we were able to resolve your past issues and I'm so sorry your server is crashing again!

Our team would love to take a look into this further! If your server is with MCProHosting, I would like to have our Modpack team work with you to help you resolve these issues. To make it easier for our Modpacks team to help you, I'd like to have you submit a ticket to our team here. Our Modpacks team will be able to analyze the errors easier in your server's console and go through your server files if needed to help you resolve these problems!

If you need further help, reply to this thread and we can help you!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.