PENDING FTP will dload, but not upload

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by NiteWing76, Mar 18, 2017.

1. NiteWing76

NiteWing76 New Member

Best Answers:
    Any ideas why I began having problems uploading earlier? The majority of the time I can still upload via Chrome, but on occasion files will get hung in an uploading status. Downloading via Chrome or FTP (FileZilla) works flawlessly.

Command: PASV
    Response: 227 Entering Passive Mode (xxx,xx,xxx,xxx,255,17)
    Command: STOR PAC.jar
    Response: 552 Disk full - please upload later
    Error: Critical file transfer error

(where "xxx,xx,xxx,xxx" is the ftp ip)

[​IMG]

2. Kevin M

Kevin M Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not an expert at reading this sort of stuff but one thing I can tell you is that your jar is too big to be on your server since you have reached your max limit on RAM.

I know this because you tried to transfer your file ("Critical file transfer error") and it did not work because of full memory ("552 Disk full - please upload later")

Tell me if this was the issue. If not, I will be happy to further look into this for you.

3. NiteWing76

NiteWing76 New Member

Best Answers:
    The error also occurs when trying to upload something as small as a 2kb yml (and not achieving the max RAM limit), though many times I am able to uploaded through Chrome. I began receiving errors in Console and opened a ticket 5hrs ago....I'm guessing this is in the same neighborhood of reasons as the "Failed to adapt server configuration" error I was receiving yesterday.

4. Kevin M

Kevin M Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is indeed very odd to occur. I don't believe I have an answer to your solution so my only advice is to rely on what MCPH Support says to do. I've never experienced this, so I wouldn't know how to resolve it.

5. jacksharkben

jacksharkben Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This might be due to a limit the ftp has hit with the server you might want contact
    Mcpro

6. jacksharkben

jacksharkben Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok I have looked in to it and the reason is that the server you are on is full and they need to move you.