gts and market mod

Discussion in 'Mods & Plugins' started by demonte4508ui, Dec 31, 2018.

1. demonte4508ui

demonte4508ui New Member

im looking for the gts mod for pixelmon, I have been surfing the web for hours and I cant find it. does anyone have a link or a file share?
    also looking for mod that works almost like gts but instead of pokemon it sells player items.
    the main commands I remember for the market mod was /market (opens the market pages) and when you wanted to add items it was /market sell <price>

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey demonte!

I'm afraid it appears the GTS mod for Pixelmon has been discontinued, as we're unable to locate a download for this mod.

What version is our Pixelmon server on?
    Once we know, we would be happy to recommend a shop/market mod for your server!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.