Happy Holidays from MCProHosting!

Discussion in 'News' started by TylerD, Dec 15, 2015.

By TylerD on Dec 15, 2015 at 5:29 PM
  1. TylerD

TylerD General Manager
    Administrator

Best Answers:
    MCProHosting is happy to extend free 5 day server trials to all looking to fight off the menacing Blast-O-Bot and save Christmas! The story begins with you, the player, really wanting the year's most popular toy Blast-O-Bot for Christmas. You wake up on Christmas morning to find the toy under your tree, but when you open the box the toy turns on you and you quickly discover your whole town is being taken over by all of the new Blast-O-Bot toys. You must fight your way through the mobs of killer robots to save your town. Team up with your friends or fend off the waves of angry robots yourself! Get your free server at christmas.mcprohosting.com.

[​IMG]

MCProHosting has exclusive rights to host a brand new Christmas adventure map “Blast-O-Bot Christmas”. We are offering a free 5 day trial server with the map pre-loaded for anyone to play. All you have to do is sign up for the trial! You can then upgrade your trial (or any plan you currently have with MCProHosting) using promo code “SNOW” and save 20%.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by TylerD, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Ellie
      Ellie
      Sounds cool, although what is this "Blast-O-Bot" you speak of. Is it a real thing? :D

~DomThePotato
    2. Clyv
      Clyv
      Blast-O-Chris
      Blast-O-Tyler
      Blast-O-Dom
      Blast-O-Cory
    3. zRA1Nz
      zRA1Nz
      Dang :( I just bought a server, could of saved a little bit more.
    4. Ellie
      Ellie
      Alrighty! :D

~DomThePotato
    5. TylerD
      TylerD
      That is not a problem! The code "SNOW" will give you 20% off any upgrades you wish to use.
    6. ChrisC
      ChrisC
      This was get. Finished it yesturday. My post my video with my sister and i fighting Blast-O-Bots.

Video:

I hate doing the into's :(
    7. Ellie
      Ellie
      @ChrisC I like your accent - I have family in Australia although I rarely see them as I live in the UK and they live, well, in Australia.

~DomThePotato
    8. ChrisC
      ChrisC
      Its aussie mate! :p lol
    9. Mini
      Mini

OMG! YAAAAS <3 LOVE YA GUYS
    10. ChrisC
      ChrisC
      This is the second Episode
      Lets Play Minecraft: Blast -O- Bots - Toy Story - Episode 2

11. CaptainStarbuck
      CaptainStarbuck
      I gotta ask... I'm kinda blown away by all the work here.

Please tell us what mods you used for this:
      - To add the custom bots. (Re-skin of a common mob?)
      - To add the custom tools.
      - Audio and video?!

And did you really build this whole thing for a 5 day promo? OMG, what a waste for people who don't see it! You should be telling the world about this! I'd like to link to this on Twitter and somehow link this to my promo code. How can we do that effectively?

Thanks!
    12. TylerD
      TylerD
      Here is more information and announcements about the sale - https://twitter.com/MCProHosting
      A location to the free trial servers can be found here - christmas.mcprohosting.com
      I am happy to see your enjoy our work and platform and appreciate your concern. We have posted the sale across all of our accounts where it is applicable :)
    13. NoMoar
      NoMoar
      Does the term "Upgrade" include new servers, or just upgrading from one plan to another?
    14. ChrisC
      ChrisC
      You will still use the same server but with the upgrade specs such as ram.
    15. bembin123
      bembin123
      Thanks, Happy Holiday To You Too.