Having plugins with Forge

Discussion in 'Mods & Plugins' started by JamesMonster, Apr 17, 2018.

1. JamesMonster

JamesMonster New Member

I have a pixelmon server, I've used Forge 1.12.2 to run the server with. My friends are begging for me to get /setspawn and /spawn AND /sethome and /home. I am asking if you can somehow get the plugins to work with Forge. Please help :).

2. Firestar311

Firestar311 Well-Known Member

3. TheBlindDucky

TheBlindDucky New Member

Excuse me for asking, and I'm very greatful as I have been interested in this as well. Furthermore, I'm wanting to know the link you recommended, looks great, and no doubt will probably work, but am I needing to upload it to my FTP File Access since it is a jar file to work? If so where or in what particular way should I do so? If there is a video about this particular subject I'd be more than happy to watch it, so help me walk through.

4. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Sponge is a mod installed on Forge and modded servers on version 1.8 or above and is installed within the "mods" folder in your server's FTP.
    Sponge would then allow for the use of Sponge plugins found here: https://forums.spongepowered.org/c/plugins/plugin-releases

Sponge plugins are installed within the mods folder of your server.
    If you happen to run into any issues, please let us know and we would love to help you further! :)