Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by joker15x, Feb 24, 2016.

?

So, do you hate me?

1. Yes

2. No

3. I don't know

4. I love lamp

5. Idk, why I'm here, I'm just scrollin through the forums lookin for somethin good to read.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

Hello those new and old to the MCPH community,

My name is Ty, but I prefer joker. Yes, its how I got my username for almost everything I do on the internet. I am almost 17 now and I am about to become part of the Emergency Medical Services (EMS). Its hard training but in the end, I may just save a life of a complete stranger, which is what the job is. I've been playing MC since 2012 and I miss the old days. The old versions of Minecraft on the xbox was the best time I've ever had. Though it is not too too popular anymore as it was when it first came out, its still fun to reminisce the good ol' days.

I've been with MCProHosting for I think about 2 years and they've done an excellent job hosting my servers. Yes, we've had the occasional screw ups where MCPH did nothing but annoy the daylights out of me, but overall I would recommend them to anyone who wants to buy a good, reliable, trustworthy provider. They can tackle any problem you throw at them. My medical training is over on March 8th. I'm soo nervous!! Its a super easy test, but I still forget a thing here and there.

I'll save you the gore and boring information of what I know. If you would like to know what I learn, private message me. I am also a Junior in High School, and I want to join the United States Air Force Security Forces. Basically a police officer for the military, or military police. The USAF does not call them MP's for some reason. Oh well. I want to protect the land I love and to protect others from themselves and harm. I will lay down my life for those who I need to save.

If you have any questions for me, I would love feedback. Just so you know, haters have no effect on me, so if you got something mean to say, you can scram and go troll someone who likes to be trolled.

2. Jordan

Jordan New Member

Well hello there, Welcome I guess :p Hope you have a good time.

3. Ellie

Ellie Active Member

Helloooo! :D Good luck for your medical exam :p

~DomThePotato

4. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

Thx. So nervous! o_O

5. Kevin M

Kevin M Active Member

Welcome to the forums, @joker15x!

If you need any help, ask the community, or you can PM me anytime you need it!

6. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

I passed my test. I'm a certified Emergrncy First Responder! :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

Way to Go! Joker. Congrats on getting your certification :)

8. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

Thanks!

9. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

Wow, looking back, this is really cringy, despite its only been 3 years in a few days. Am now an EMT-B, higher then I was then that EMR.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

That's so awesome joker15x! It's been wonderful seeing you on the forums these past three years and I hope to see you around for a long time! :)

11. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

I'm around, but since the forums are not nearly as active as it was when I first joined, I'm on maybe once a week, since I know not much happens.

• Like Like x 1