Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ESOBlaze, Sep 13, 2018.

1. ESOBlaze

ESOBlaze New Member

Hey everyone! I only recently started my minecraft server with MCPH and so far it's been fun. I'm a programmer/gamer but never thought I would get into minecraft. I started this for my brother and have been playing with it, so far its fun. I like building things. I mainly program in C/C++, but I know a bit about JavaScript. I also have experience with CSS/SASS .. Now I'm learning (Just started) Java so that maybe I can code new mods .. Anyway good stuff going on, glad to be here. :)

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey ESOBlaze!

We're so happy to have you on our forums! We plan to post regularly, along with posting important news and announcements!

I invite you to join our General Discussion posts here: https://forums.mcprohosting.com/forums/general-discussion.7/
    We would love to hear more about your favorite video game and your best moment on a server!

Thank you so much for being a part of our forums and we hope you see you around! :)

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

3. Nore

Nore Forum Moderator

Welcome ESOBlaze to the MCProHosting community forums. I hope you enjoy your stay. Please have a look around and if you have any questions in the future, please make a thread on the respective forum section.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1