BUG Help me fix bug server mod officical crafting dead

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by bibe707, Apr 22, 2018.

1. bibe707

bibe707 New Member

Please tell me - the player is shooting each other and die out, then there is something like the body of the dead man, how to fix the bug x2 item?
    -------------------------------------------------
    The other player causes this player to go out and re-enter the x2 item
    - MOD : Official Crafting Dead help me pls :<

2. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

Dude, seeing physical bodys of the said players is part of the mod. It's not a bug at all, just a cool feature. Right click the body to take their items, punch the body multiple times to make it disappear. lol

3. bibe707

bibe707 New Member

how to fix ?

4. bibe707

bibe707 New Member

When hit by a dame and then back out, there will be a body and a body, both items are the same.

5. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

What is a dame? Other then a very old term used for hot girl.

6. bibe707

bibe707 New Member

Is not it a bug? - Player A causes player B, player B to exit game and then re-enter the game, there is the corpse of Player B, item is on Player B x2 item?

7. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

Is english by chance not your first language? I am really confused by the wording.

8. bibe707

bibe707 New Member

I mean: This player deals damage to another player and then the person who is hit by the damage and then exits the server again has a corpse of the person who has been hit, the corpse of the same person has been hit by damage

9. Firestar311

Firestar311 Well-Known Member

I am what you would call and expert with mods for Minecraft, this would be a feature of the mod as Joker has been saying. It is supposed to happen and there is no issue whatsoever. I do not know why you are so confused

10. bibe707

bibe707 New Member

It's not a mistake, It's a bug, x2 item

11. bibe707

bibe707 New Member

for example. there are 2 players, A and B . player B takes damage from A, then he escape the game. and relogin again, at that time he sees his own corpse lying there with the same suit , plus the loots still there.