Help with server

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by SporthorseDiva, Aug 6, 2015.

1. SporthorseDiva

ummm Howdy!
    Im about to cry, this is the same issue I'm having but Ive spent $1500-2000 so far & mine was actually for supporting #ExtraLife :'( :oops::( I am a mom who did this for my sons & it became a complete fail. @Cory has been real nice, but as of tomorrow I'm going on my last vacation for a while & school will start & then time will go away. I wanted this up before school started. I feel like I'm reaching in the dark begging for help.

TS3 GRIEFPVP.COM
    96.8.115.141 : 10031

I am a person behind this "Diva" I would even allow u guys to call me to help. I may be old but I really have tried to do this for my son. he wanted this Idea of giving back on his own server at age 13, he is almost 15 :( We started when he was 13. :oops:

I am sure I am being a squeaky wheel, but please????

griefpvp.mcpro.co was old server & new one is 104.193.182.227 Dedicated still have both. <$$$> <$$$> Chaching Chaching if we had been up sooner imagine how much we could've given back instead of a years worth of server billing without anything coming into to pay it.:(

@MCPH-Matt

2. Ellie

Ellie Active Member

Hello @SporthorseDiva, sorry to hear about your bad experience here, but I do understand where you are coming from, I may not be a 'mom' but I understand that it must be quite frustrating to try so hard to help your child setup this server that he wanted and have had to go through all this effort to get here and I'm not even too sure if you've got there.

However,excuse my misunderstanding but I cannot tell if you have a current problem or it has been resolved or you are just expressing your experience but I am taking from your writing tone and choice of words that it is still a problem. There is not much I can do to assist you here but apart from wish you good luck with getting a server for your son or whatever you are wanted to achieve.

~DomThePotato

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. SporthorseDiva

The servers are online there is a problem either with PERMS/GROUPS/ or something missing in that ability. We did this for the intent to "give back". I have higher education in regular graphic communications "web design, art, Terminal, Dos etc..." not MC coding. If I had a person whom was mature/knowledgable/had a bit of time & able to walk me through the possible fix or look into it & see if it is a FTP or issue with Essentials etc..

4. Ellie

Ellie Active Member

@SporthorseDiva I would love to dedicate some time to help however it is currently 20 to 12pm here in the UK and tommorow is quite busy for me however by the time my 'busy day' is over it would be about 1/2pm for america in general (Yes I am aware that the USA doesn't run on the same timezone). It is up to you. If you choose to trust me just send a me a PM and we can take it from there. Good luck :)

To send me a PM click on my profile picture to the left of this post and click 'Start a conversation'.

~DomThePotato

5. SporthorseDiva

My contact info is on my profile PAGE

6. Ellie

Ellie Active Member

@SporthorseDiva Had a look around your profile couldn't find a direct way to contact you but I like Extra Life also :). Might consider donating to your extralife page.
    For contacting, would you prefer MPH PM or via TS or Minecraft or something like that?

~DomThePotato

7. SporthorseDiva

96.8.115.141:10031 TS3

8. Catscraft

Catscraft Active Member

Hi, I can come on your server for a little while and help out if you still need assistance the ign I will be using is Migigurl

9. jacksharkben

jacksharkben Well-Known Member

I have a premade server and I can add it if you want

10. jacksharkben

jacksharkben Well-Known Member

11. SporthorseDiva

12. SporthorseDiva

Ok I will add you.

13. Catscraft

Catscraft Active Member

I logged onto your server again to assist but no one else is there. I can try again later.

14. SporthorseDiva

Yea we are now :p:p

15. Catscraft

Catscraft Active Member

I was on there and so were you I said hello are you there and then you logged off.I can not assist if we are not on at the same time also my character is stuck in a pit and can not get out without fly.

16. SporthorseDiva

LOL. yea can u TS3 us soon?

17. SporthorseDiva

Ok, so is there an issue with having Factions & Prisons on the same dedicated? Is this the issue we have had with Perms/Ranks/Groups???

18. Catscraft

Catscraft Active Member

#18 Catscraft, Aug 7, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2015
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Catscraft

Catscraft Active Member

Hi, I have given this some thought and if the perworldplugins did not work for getting your ranks and permissions working then I know another way to get them going. Just let me know. I will wait for your reply.

20. SporthorseDiva

Hey CAT Im working on n off today POKE me on TS3 in 45. TY

BTW I love your server. :rolleyes::p

@Cory I am on now.

#20 SporthorseDiva, Aug 10, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2015