How do I see version numbers of my installed mods?

Discussion in 'Mods & Plugins' started by a2history, Jul 31, 2019.

1. a2history

a2history New Member

I have updated my server to 1.14.4, and find that some of my plugins do not work; not surprising. I'd like to see if there are later versions of these that WILL work, but what I am coming up against is having problems finding what are the version numbers of the plugins that I have.

How do I see what are the current plugin versions? Is there something that works like the updates for the major plugin frameworks, like Spigot?

2. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

Any 1.14 base plugin should work fine, regardless of what secondary update you're on.

3. a2history

a2history New Member

Thanks for the reply. I was hoping to see something like "you have v2.6 of this plugin, and version 3.21 is available to download." It would make things more easy to keep up with. Something like what Wordpress offers would be wonderful.

4. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

5. a2history

a2history New Member

6. joker15x

joker15x Active Member

It makes that admin aware that they are needed on this post. Kevin is a prankseter gangster when it comes to helping people. He can usually solve issues. @Kevin L if you could be so kind.

7. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

There is only 2 ways or sometimes 3 ways that i know of.

First if the plugin is working on your server some plugin have an info command that shows you the version
    [​IMG]

Other way is to unzip the plugin .jar and look for the plugin.yml folder and look for version like i done it the Gif.
    https://i.gyazo.com/dd08a6e66755cd6548b0e683726e9872.mp4

Or if you lucky can be in the name of the Jar
    [​IMG]