PENDING How much ram does the Herobrine plan exactly have?

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by larree, May 12, 2019.

1. larree

larree New Member

So they say it has an "Unlimited" amount of ram, but nothing is unlimited. How much exactly is it? 20 GBs? 50 Gbs? 100 GBs? I've been kinda tempted to buy it. If its like 20 GBs thats straight up misleading.

2. larree

larree New Member

3. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Iarree!

That is a great question and I am so sorry for the delay!

The Herobrine plan starts at 8GB and we increase this as the server requires more RAM by having our clients submit a ticket or contact our Live Chat team.

When more RAM is requested, you can contact our Live Chat team or submit a ticket and we can review your server and if needed, increase the RAM.

We have created a knowledgebase article here explaining the Herobrine plan:
    https://clients.mcprohosting.com/in...e/356/Herobrine-Plan---What-is-Unlimited.html

I want to thank you again for taking the time to ask this, and please let us know if you have any other questions!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

#3 Kevin L, May 12, 2019
    Last edited: May 13, 2019 at 4:25 PM
    • Like Like x 1