PENDING How to start a skyblocks world?

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Hermitjensen, May 28, 2019.

1. Hermitjensen

Hermitjensen New Member

Hi, this may be a dumb question, and hopefully I am putting this thread in the right place, but I'm new to my own server. I wanted to try and get a certain modpack for minecraft that is a skyblocks pack, I managed to start it on a singleplayer world and everything worked, however (after figuring out how to get the pack to launch on the server) the world it starts is always a standard minecraft Overworld map. I even tried copying over my singleplayer save of the skyblocks to the server and when I logged in i still spawned in the Overworld.

So I guess my question is how do I make the server start on the skyblocks (Void world) preset map? I noticed for some other big name packs (Sky factory, Project Ozone, etc) theres a drop done for world select to let me pick it, but not for this pack me and my friends want to try. If it matters/helps I'm using the Beyond the Heavens modpack, which does have a premade starter mini island for the skyblocks.
    Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated.

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Hermitjensen!

That is a great question!
    I'm afraid I couldn't find that specific information, however, I know our modpacks team will be able to help.

I would recommend contacting our modpacks team by submitting a ticket here:
    https://clients.mcprohosting.com/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=12

We can then assist you with setting up your server to use the skyblock world associated with that modpack.
    If you experience any issues contacting our support team, reply back and I will do my best to help you further!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.