PENDING I can't do anything with this MCPROHOSTING garbage?!?

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by khelat98, Nov 12, 2018.

1. khelat98

khelat98 New Member

So like, I bought a Minecraft server and I'm trying to change the world and version of the server, but I can't. Number one: I went into my FTP File access and it doesn't even have a world to begin with, and it's saying I have to replace one. I deleted it and added my own in but it's not showing up on the multicraft view server section. Secondly, it doesn't even say I have a jar so I don't even know how to change it to another version. The customer supports sucks A** and don't even reply.... help please?

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Hi khelat98!

We're very sorry for the delay in receiving a response!
    It appears your thread had been marked as requiring approval. Your thread has now been approved.

If your server currently does not have a server type installed, this may have been why there was not a world in your FTP.
    Your server would need to have come online at least once in order to have generated a Minecraft world.

Since your server does not have a server type installed, please follow this guide to install the server type of your choosing on your server.
    Once you have the correct server type installed, if you wish to use a custom world on your server you can upload that using this guide.

Afterward, go back to your control panel and then click "Start" on your control panel.
    Your server will come online and you will then be able to join your server!

If you continue to run into issues, please send me a direct message on here with your email, server IP, and your server's Live Chat code found on your server's control panel. I can then investigate your server further to see why this may be occurring!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.