PENDING I feel like an idiot for asking this

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Gregory Battis, May 21, 2019.

1. Gregory Battis

Gregory Battis New Member

Does Mcprohosting do 1.14.1 or is it still not ready for update?

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Gregory!

That is a great question!
    We do offer both Standard Minecraft and Spigot/Bukkit 1.14.1 as of right now!

To get started on purchasing a server, you can click here.
    If you have any questions, please reply back or contact our support team and we would love to help you!

We hope that you have a fantastic week and thank you for choosing MCProHosting!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

3. Gregory Battis

Gregory Battis New Member

I made an account but I can't log into the control panel. I use to have an account here but something might not be right.

4. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Gregory!

I am so sorry for the delay!
    Your client area login and control panel logins can be different.

When you purchase a server, you're sent a "Welcome to MCProHosting - Setup Guide" email containing your control panel login information and your server's IP address.

Please double-check to ensure you're using the correct login credentials for your control panel.
    If you're still unable to login to your control panel, please submit a ticket to our Password & Logins team here.

Our team can then assist you with recovering your control panel account so that you can begin playing on your server.
    Please let us know if you experience any further issues with accessing your control panel or server!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.