PENDING I Have A Question!

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by SilverJoker, May 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. SilverJoker

SilverJoker New Member

So my girlfriend and I (mostly me) want a Crazy Craft 3 server. I got the Void's Wrath launcher and installed Crazy Craft 3 from that, but my game had multiple problems where it'd crash. I recently got it to work not so long ago by getting rid of one of the mods. So my question is, if I bought a Crazy Craft 3 server, would I be able to change some of the mods in the mod pack? Such as deleting or adding mods?

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey SilverJoker!

Fantastic question!
    You absolutely can!

Once the modpack is installed on your server, you have full access to the FTP.
    This means that you can enter the mods folder and add/remove any mods.

When adding or removing mods from a server, your server may require confirmation to start up.
    If that occurs, your server will ask you to run /fml confirm in console to confirm that Forge should start up.

Enter your server's console and type that command until your server comes online:
    /fml confirm

If you need any assistance with setting up and modifying your server, please let us know and we can help!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

3. SilverJoker

SilverJoker New Member

Thank you Kevin for the help! My girlfriend and I were worried about not being able to do so, and causing problems for our friends. Thank you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1