PENDING Internal server error when non oped player uses a command

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by SL_alchemist, Dec 16, 2018.

1. SL_alchemist

SL_alchemist New Member

My server is currently running:
    Achievments+
    Advancedkits
    Armor Saddles
    Customdeathmessages
    Eventsounds
    Griefprevention
    Luckperms
    Magicloot
    Marriageplusplus
    mcmmo
    namecolor
    nicknames
    sethome
    trollboss
    vault
    and worldedit

However when anyone who is not op'ed tries to use a command like /marry or /tp even though they've been allowed, I get an internal server error and the console spits out a load of errors.

2. MrCubed

MrCubed New Member

I'm probably not going to be able to help you, but you should at least put the console log or else it's pretty difficult to help you

3. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey SL_alchemist!

We would love to take a look at your errors and assist you!
    If you can link the console logs for the errors you're seeing, we would then be happy to take a look at those internal errors.

Regarding players being unable to use certain commands, you will need a permissions plugin to give players access to specific commands. For this, I would recommend PermissionsEx. PermissionsEx is easy-to-use and works fantastic!

You can install plugins such as PermissionsEx manually by using this guide.

Once installed, you can setup PermissionsEx by watching a YouTube tutorial such as this.

If you have any specific questions regarding PermissionsEx, please let us know and we would love to help you!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.