DevOps Introducing MCProHosting 3.0

Discussion in 'Development Blog' started by Eli, Mar 14, 2017.

By Eli on Mar 14, 2017 at 2:18 AM
  1. Eli

Eli COO

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone!

I'm extremely excited to be able to announce our latest project MCPH 3.0!

[​IMG]

TL;DR:
    We're excited to announce MCProHosting 3.0; the biggest, feature packed release to date!

Long version:
    We're excited to announce some amazing changes that will be coming to MCProHosting throughout the coming months. Our goal is to strengthen our industry leading service while expanding our games directory to provide our patrons with a whole new level of game server experience.

On launch you will be able to host a wide variety of games including:
    • ARK: Survival Evolved
    • StarBound
    • Source Titles like CS:S, CS:GO, Garrys Mod, TF2, & more
    • Space Engineers
    • Rust
    • Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Mod
    • ArmA III
    • & many more!
    Along with our game directory expansion, we are so excited to share how we will be revamping our website, control panel, and further improving our support!

Our website will be completely overhauled to adapt to our rapid growth while fostering our new services. Our new site will pair improved navigation with responsive and intuitive design in an effort to forge a fun and engaging experience. These same principals will be carried over into our revamped checkout process in an effort to make every step of the hosting experience fun and memorable.

Control Panel:

With the expansion of our games directory, we will be adding more functionality to our panel while maintaining the same look you know and love.

Support:

I'm pleased to announce today that we will be bringing back our Live Chat support. We will be revitalizing this program prior to the launch of 3.0. We understand how important your time is. LiveChat will reduce your wait time getting you back to gaming faster!

We hold a sincere love for all of our patrons past and present. As we begin writing a new chapter we invite you to come along for the journey and explore the possibilities of MCProHosting 3.0!

Warmest Regards,

Eli Levy
    CEO - MCProHosting

• Like Like x 2

Comments

Discussion in 'Development Blog' started by Eli, Mar 14, 2017.

1. ChrisC
      ChrisC
      This is great, I'm looking forward for the update and best of all Live Chat has returned.
    2. joker15x
      joker15x
      Can't wait! Especially Livechat, it was such a good asset to helping players in a timely manner.
    3. Kevin M
      Kevin M
      I am incredibly hyped up for this as LiveChat was one of the best features of MCProHosting. Thanks so much @Eli.
    4. jacksharkben
      jacksharkben
      OMG

Well 3 things are going to happen
      1 is mcprohosting will have to change there name :p (jk)
      2 The fourms are about to get a lot more popular

3 Mcpro is now the biggest hosting company ever.

Edit: well I better learn how to use these games so I can help from here.
      Last edited: Mar 15, 2017
    5. joker15x
      joker15x
      Can anyone tell me what's wrong with this photo? I can't believe the dev's didn't see this. XD

[​IMG]
    6. Kevin M
      Kevin M
      1. Most likely it will not.
      2. It already is, but yes, it will receive more popularity due to this update
      3. It has been ever since Hypixel was founded. :)
    7. jacksharkben
      jacksharkben
      Lol
      Yea there are 14 servers and the text says 13...... ooooooohhhhhhh XD RIP (jk)
    8. Eli
      Eli
      We're looking forward to it as well, I think this will give MCProHosting a breath of fresh air. Livechat for sure is going to make a lot of people happy :) we can't wait to get back to answering those questions. We're always looking for ways to improve, so if you have any suggestions feel free to let me know.

I really do hope the forums get more popular! They're an awesome place, the team has some updates that we'd like to push to hopefully help the design and usability of the forums. As for changing our name, we debated it a lot but decided to stick with MCProHosting, it's a name that people know, and we want to further develop the name and brand.

That is a silly mistake :p I will make sure our ops team fixes that.
    9. Kevin M
      Kevin M
      If you add back livechat, make sure to go by the same hosting we had before. Brings back those memories from that bell sound in the old days. ;)
    10. jacksharkben
    11. CalcifiedNomenclature
      CalcifiedNomenclature
      @Eli Do you have scheduled expectations for release?
    12. jacksharkben