ANNOUCEMENT Introducing our Community Manager!

Discussion in 'News' started by Junior CM, Jul 17, 2019.

By Junior CM on Jul 17, 2019 at 4:51 PM
  1. Junior CM

Junior CM Community Manager
    Administrator MCProHosting

HELLO EVERYONE!
    I am so happy to finally be able to introduce myself to all of you! My name is Junior and I’m the Community Manager here at MCProHosting!

It’s an absolute pleasure to meet you all, some of which I’ve met earlier these past few weeks on social media and during our Summer Build Competition.

I’d like to kick things off with a short intro about myself and then give you a sneak peek into what I’m working on here for everyone!

I am based on the west coast but was born in Brazil, so if we have any Portuguese speakers out there feel free to get involved as I’ll be able to help translate! My favorite genre of video games is RPG and Strategy and I am currently playing through Dragon Quest Builders 2!

I was recently brought on board to join the team and am very excited to be able to help grow our awesome community here! I’ve got quite a few events lined up for everyone as well as contests and other neat things as well, so stay tuned for that!

And without further ado, here’s a sneak peek at what's coming in the very near future!

[​IMG]

Stay tuned and feel free to introduce yourselves below, I'd love to start getting to meet more of you!

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Junior CM, Jul 17, 2019.

1. BHL
      BHL
      Greetings!
      I am BlockHeadLewie. BlockHead works for me, Lewie is okay, too, BHL may be faster!
      I have had a server here now for 6 months. Customer Service here is awesome.
      My lifestyle is a bit sporadic so my online time is as random as a sudden shower! I'm trying to work on that though. (Minister, counselor of neighbors and caretaker for my 69 year old wife with Stage 1 Alzheimer's.)
      Anyways, welcome to the team! I'm looking forward to being able to participate more here on the forums and can't wait to see what you have in store!
      :cool::):D:):cool: