ANNOUCEMENT Introducing the Enderman and Wither Plans!

Discussion in 'News' started by Kevin L, Dec 14, 2018.

By Kevin L on Dec 14, 2018 at 4:34 PM
  1. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Two new plans have joined MCProHosting’s lineup!
    Introducing the
    Enderman and Wither Plans for Minecraft: Java Edition!

Our Enderman Plan includes:
    • 100 players slots!
    • 6GB of RAM!
    • MCProHosting’s Premium Server Management pack, which includes:
      • Premium Support - Advanced server assistance!
      • One Plugin Setup per month!
      • One Create-a-Modpack per month - for up to 25 mods!
    For the low-End price of only $29.99 USD/month!

Our Wither Plan includes:
    • UNLIMITED players slots!
    • 8GB of RAM!
    • MCProHosting’s Ultimate Server Management pack, which includes:
      • Premium Support - Advanced server assistance!
      • One Plugin Setup per month!
      • One Create-a-Modpack per month - for up to 50 mods!
    For the withering price of only $39.99 USD/month!

Pick up our new Enderman or Wither Plans now at https://mcprohosting.com/order!

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Kevin L, Dec 14, 2018.

1. joker15x
      joker15x
      Whats the difference between the server managements? And how are those different from say the grass plan CP?
    2. Kevin L
      Kevin L
      Hey joker15x!

The Ultimate Server Management pack for the Wither plan includes a larger Create-a-Modpack setup allowing for up to 50 mods be requested! Ultimate Server Management also includes Unlimited Slots!

In the original announcement post, you can see what benefits that each pack offer!

Regarding "grass plan CP", do you mean our control panel or are you referring to something else?
      If you can clear that up, I would love to answer your question!

Best Regards,
      Kevin L.
    3. joker15x
      joker15x
      Oh, I thought the server management meant like an administrative side to it, not additional mods or what not.
    4. Croakjob
      Croakjob
      I don’t feel the ultimate server management pack has granted me any special privileges. It just seems like a meaningless “our support staff will help you even harder now”’ addon. It would be nice if there was a place I could work with someone one on one to discuss the mods and plugins I want to run and to make sure it runs properly.
    5. Kevin L
      Kevin L
      Hey Croakjob!

Thank you so much for your feedback!
      While we cannot work one on one with you, our Server Management packs do give you all of the addons listed above.

These addons can be redeemed through submitting a ticket and provide you with one Plugin Setup addon per month which you can redeem to have a list of plugins installed and up to 5 permission groups setup.

For Premium Support we're able to help you with issues such as problems installing or getting a plugin to work, repairing plugin files, repairing mods if they're not working, and much more!

If you have any specific questions regarding this addon and how to use it, please let us know and we would love to help!

Best Regards,
      Kevin L.
    6. Croakjob
      Croakjob
      Well I suppose I thought it was something different and I was using it incorrectly then. I’ll follow the procedures and hopefully I can get my server up and running smoothly.