PENDING Is it worth it?

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Bowmastermc, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Bowmastermc

Bowmastermc New Member

I am considering whether or not it I should get mcprohosting o r not. I want to host uhcs for 10 people, and want to know if it is good. I also want to know if it is dangerous to put a card on here. Is this provider safe or a scam?

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Bowmastermc!

Our hosting service is entirely safe and we allow you to cancel your service at any time!
    A UHC server for 10 players is 100% do-able and this is something we would love to help you with!

MCProHosting offers our Live Chat between the hours of 9AM to 1AM EST every day, so if you have any questions please message our Live Chat team and they can help you!

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bowmastermc

Bowmastermc New Member

Does it cost more to use plugins will bukkit or spigot?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Kevin L

Administrator

Hey Bowmastermc!

I am so sorry for the delay!
    It does not cost more to use Bukkit or Spigot. It's even free to install modpacks to your MCProHosting server now through our server type installer as long as your server has enough memory to support that modpack!

If you have any other questions, please let us know and we would love to help you!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bowmastermc

Bowmastermc New Member

Is it a monthly charge or do you pay to redeem it, like if you dont pay it it gets disabled?

6. Kevin L

Administrator

Hey Bowmastermc!

Great question!
    We currently have options to pay monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, and annually and that can be selected when you're at checkout.

This payment is made at checkout based on the payment method you select.
    All services are subscription based and can be canceled at any time.

If you have any other questions, please let us know and we would love to help you!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.