Is This Plugin Allowed?

Discussion in 'Mods & Plugins' started by Oof, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Oof

Oof New Member

Hi! I am a member of the MCProhosting Services. I host a server with you guys and I was wondering if SubServers is allowed? If you don't know what this is it's a plugin that works on BungeeCord and you can add servers in game or out of game. It basically is BungeeCord but works on just BungeeCord so that means that you don't have to purchase another Spigot/Bukkit server. All you need is the BungeeCord one. I saw that on one of the FAQ's that it said we were allowed to use any plugins so I assume this is allowed but I'm not completely sure because it's not allowed on other hosts. Thank you for your time!

2. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

I'm not sure to the rules on that on. Unless an Admin reply's I would ask staff in Live Chat or support if something like that is allowed or something.

3. Natogamestar

Natogamestar Member

Yes I do believe that this plugin is allowed @Oof Because it's like the multi-worlds plugin back in the day just a note it will get laggy once you add a lot of worlds

4. jacksharkben

jacksharkben Well-Known Member

No this plugin is banned from sharing hosting boxes as it takes IP address from other working servers and it is against the tos and can remove your server from mcpro with out refund. But if you get a box then you can do it

5. Natogamestar

Natogamestar Member

oh wow didn't know that was a thing havent been in this community in a while xD

• Agree Agree x 1