java.net.connectexception connection refused no further information

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Pigbull320, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Pigbull320

Pigbull320 New Member

I get this when joining wantedcraft.net 1.8.7 vanilla. I only get it on this server and everyone says its a server side issue, seeing as how this is a server hosting site i was hoping someone could help me, how does the server fix this bug?

(to summarize i need help, cant join this one server, server side issue, how does the server fix it)

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. jacksharkben

jacksharkben Well-Known Member

Re start your game see if that helped if not re start the server if you are the server owner and also see this link http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/

3. Pigbull320

Pigbull320 New Member

the servers have nothing to do with the problem, and restarting would not help, (ive tried it 3 times)

4. jacksharkben

jacksharkben Well-Known Member

Restart your computer/wifi

5. Pigbull320

Pigbull320 New Member

...I need help, no offense but this is stuff i've already done, plus i've said this before but i'm going to say it again, its not client side.

6. ChrisC

ChrisC Forum Moderator

Please pm us the ip including your port and allow both of us to try join.

Also note if you just brought the server or change the subdomain, it can take upto 4hr to 24hr to update. Try use the Ip with port

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Pigbull320

Pigbull320 New Member

let me give you a very detailed report of what happened, i joined the server 3 days ago for the first time at a friends house, it worked fine, i just got home yesterday and i cant join this server 'wantedcraft.net' (this is the IP for the server and their website). I can join all other servers, and my internet at home works fine, the server is up, and people are online, the owner is inactive and the only one that could help would be the head admin, and he seems a little pre occupied with 'updating the donor shop' and 'fixing the economy'.
    I dont know what a subdomain is or Ipwith or port or anything, im not staff on the server, all i can do is provide the server IP and if you tell me how to find my subdomain and things.
    Thank you.

(to summarize i need help, i could join at friends house, now i cant. And the server might as well be unable to help, and im not good with pc lango)

8. Pigbull320

Pigbull320 New Member

9. Ellie

Ellie Active Member

@Pigbull320 Firstly, you are the only person who can view that ticket you submitted.
    A side note, is the MOTD and player list showing up on your server list? I suppose it is but just in case.

Secondly, do you have any way to talk with the owner? If so get him/her online when you're connecting and check that it registers in the console when you join, check if there is perhaps an error or maybe a ip blacklist that blocks ips from your country or some silly thing like that.

If not does anyone else have console access?

Please reply once you have tried the above :) Good luck.

~DomThePotato