PENDING Lag is always occuring with only 1 person on my server

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by HumanDude, Jun 30, 2019.

1. HumanDude

HumanDude New Member

I know servers in 1.14 will always have lag spikes every so often but this is more then often now. This server was started a few months ago and used a different host. While also using a different host it had more chunks loading and more mobs such as villagers around. After we had to change host we used pro hosting. With this change i noticed somethings were different such as the chunks allowed to be loaded around the play had gone down. I was fine with this change and i could only see it improving the server. To say its 1.14 i think is not 100% the problem. With the other host we had 10 people on and it was working great, no lag. Now ever sense we switched to this server hosting just 1 player is enough to crash the server. It can't even run on a single player. The other server hoster was fine running 10 people on 1.14 no problems. We also have the witch plan which should be more powerful then the previous hoster i had. So i'm simply going to ask what is wrong with mcprohosting...

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey HumanDude!

Currently, 1.14 is a very unstable server type. With 1.14.3 just being released, there are still many bugs in the 1.14 version which cause performance issues and bugs such as lighting and chunk loading issues.

I would recommend considering either 1.12.X or 1.13.X until 1.14 is updated further to resolve these issues.

We can also try updating the chunks within your world to 1.14.3.
    If you're interested in trying this, please take a backup and then submit a ticket requesting to have your world force updated.

Our team can then assist you further with this!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.