Locked Threads (Please Read)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Kevin M, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Kevin M

Kevin M Active Member

As I hate dragging people to look at threads that may be considered attention bait or clickbait as we call it on YouTube, this is needed for this thread.

So I realize that many people continue to reply to threads even though if they are not posted to after a week, which is a violation of the MCPH forum guidelines.
    I recommend that threads are either disabled to reply to or they become automatically locked after 7 days of no reply.

Please consider this as it may reduce necro-posting.
    @TylerD

#1 Kevin M, Apr 29, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. jacksharkben

jacksharkben Well-Known Member

this is a thing :)

3. TylerD

TylerD CEO

This is definitely something that could be looked into! At this time the rule is there and enforced by the forum staff team; however, the original thread creator also has the option to lock their thread that they have created if they wish. For the time being if you come across any situations that go against the forum guidelines please click the report button! :D