PENDING Make Myself Builder, Can't Interact?

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by BHL, Jul 7, 2019.

1. BHL

BHL New Member

I deop myself and try to see how a normal player would play. Seems I can interact with nothing? (No permission?)
    Builder is supposed to be the default when a new player comes in, yet how can I myself "portray a new player" to see what they see?
    Or is there still something somewhere I need to reconfigure?
    (I feel less like a blockhead and more like I lost my head!)
    Thank You!

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey BHL!

It sounds like there may be some permissions issues with building/interacting.
    We would love to take a look and help you with repairing this.

Please submit a ticket to our Plugins or General Support department regarding this issue:
    https://clients.mcprohosting.com/submitticket.php

Once you have, we will investigate your issue as soon as possible and assist you with fixing this.
    We look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

3. BHL

BHL New Member

Thank You. I shall do this instantly!

EDIT:
    I see the following text:
    "Your ticket has been successfully created. An email has been sent to your address with the ticket information. If you would like to view this ticket now you can do so."
    (I can't believe the work I put into making my server ready for players ONLY to discover they wouldn't have been able to play anyways! Eeek, how blockheaded can I get?! Hopefully problem solved soon!)
    Thanks Again!

#3 BHL, Jul 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2019