MC server crashing

Discussion in 'Mods & Plugins' started by Michaela Malanga, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Michaela Malanga

Michaela Malanga New Member

MY minecraft server will not load, i have a modpack on it and it was loading up before but all the in game modded item would disappear if you right clicked on them, now the server wont even load. i have no idea what i'm doing, please help lol

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

3. Michaela Malanga

since i am using my only personal mod pack i do not have access to server download file that was shown in the first part of link you sent. i submitted a ticket however the answer i got did not fix my problem. I know the problem isn't with my mods because i have been using all of them fine together for a year now

4. Kevin L

Administrator

Hey Michaela!

Unfortunately, with modpacks there can be many issues from having the incorrect version of Forge, to mod compatibility issues, to client-side only mods being installed on a server.

I'm afraid we're unable to see your server within our forums and our team would only be able to see your service within a ticket.
    Please respond to your modpacks ticket and our modpacks team will be able to continue to assist you with your modpack related issues.

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

5. Michaela Malanga

thank you for your help, i already responded now i'm just waiting for one back.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Kevin L

Administrator

Hey Michaela!

You're very welcome! I know our modpacks team will be able to get this sorted for you so that you can begin playing on your server.

If you happen to not get a response within a reasonable time or need any further assistance, please contact us back and we would love to assist you!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

• Like Like x 1