Mods Not Working

Discussion in 'Mods & Plugins' started by Lummm, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Lummm

Lummm New Member

Hi, my current plan with mcprohosting is villager but I'm not able to run any mods. It pops up with saying this.
    "Sorry, you need to purchase modpack support to load this pack! Please contact a member of our support team to purchase it." Please Help me!

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Client Relations Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Lummm!

That message you're seeing is likely due to you attempting to install a Modpack through our "Server Type" option on your control panel. In order to install Modpacks through our "Server Type" option, you would need our Modpack Support addon.

With Modpack Support for $2.00 USD/month, you can easily install Modpacks using our "Server Type" option, request Modpacks not on our "Server Type" option be installed by submitting a ticket to our Modpacks team, and further Modpack assistance!

If you are interested in purchasing this addon, you can contact our Live Chat team from 12PM to 9PM EST or submit a ticket to our Billing team!
    If you have any further questions, let us know and we would love to assist you!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.