PENDING More CA servers?

Discussion in 'Help Desk' started by Deathrohk, May 9, 2019.

1. Deathrohk

Deathrohk New Member

Hello, I am interested in purchasing a server, but I am curious how long would I have to wait until more servers are available in CA, since they are currently Out of Stock?

2. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Deathrohk!

Our Los Angeles location is very low on stock, however, we can assist you with a location move to LA after purchasing a server.
    If/when you purchase a server, please submit a ticket requesting a location move to LA and then private message me on here with the ticket ID. It'll be the six-digit ID in your ticket's URL when viewing the ticket.

Send that to me and I can then assist you with a location move!
    I look forward to hearing back from you!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Deathrohk

Deathrohk New Member

Ah, thank you very much. Any suggestions on what server I should use until then for West Coast?

4. Kevin L

Kevin L Support Coordinator
    Administrator

Hey Deathrohk!

I am so sorry for the delay!
    I would recommend choosing the closest location that you can so that you can still play while you're waiting and then I can get you moved over as soon as you contact me with that information.

I look forward to hearing back from you!

Best Regards,
    Kevin L.